top of page

RE-CONNECTING HUMANS TO NATURE

Purely Science is your ultimate destination for revolutionary personal care products at an affordable price!

MEET DEON & MARIETJIE

Created by two good friends who happen to be chemistry researchers Marietjie Schutte-Smith and Deon Visser, our mission is to empower individuals with the knowledge and products they need to achieve healthy skin and hair.

Our journey started around a cup of tea. We can’t remember who said it first, but it boils down to how expensive personal care products have become although they all have more or less the same ingredients and mostly consist of water. Did you know that shampoos and conditioners contain up to 85% of water? Do you really believe that the other 15% could be that expensive?

Together, we are here to revolutionise the way you approach healthy skin, hair and nails. We have scoured the depths of scientific journals, conducted countless experiments, and debunked an army of myths to find the best solutions for you.

At Purely Science, we believe that top-notch skincare shouldn't be reserved for the elite few.

That's why we made it our mission to bring the latest ground-breaking discoveries to the people at prices they can afford. We want everyone to experience the transformative power of looking and feeling beautiful and embrace their inner radiance.

Whether you're a skincare enthusiast or a complete novice, Purely Science welcomes you with open arms (and a couple of lab coats). Join us on this exciting journey, where science meets beauty and knowledge meets confidence.

Kaleidoscope (11).jpg
Kaleidoscope (149).jpg
bottom of page